- Smiling Mind (Free): Guided meditation for ages 7 to adult. “Smiling Mind is a unique web and app-based program developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to people’s lives. Just as we eat well and stay fit to keep our body healthy, mindfulness meditation is about mental health and looking after the mind” .
- Headspace: Guided meditation with animation. The description states “We’ll help you focus, breathe, stay calm, perform at your best and get a better night’s rest through the life-changing skills of relaxation, meditation and mindfulness”. The basic version of this app is free.
- Healing Buddies Comfort Kit (Free): Guided practice of skills for pain and nausea. “Coping with pain is difficult, especially for kids. But there are many methods available to manage their pain beyond taking medication. Scientific studies demonstrate that kids can learn techniques to harness their body and mind’s capacities, relying on their own internal system to heal naturally”.
- Calm: “Find Your Calm. Sleep more. Stress less. Live better.”
- Calm in the storm (Free). A website and free app for coping with the stresses of life.
- Let’s Meditate: Sleep & Guided Meditation (Free): The descriptions says: Simple design. Easy to use. A very straightforward approach to guided meditation; no clutter, no distraction. Just choose a track and hit play. It’s as simple as it can get. Variety of content. A curated list of guided meditation tracks catering to a wide variety of topics to suit your situation; including anxiety, body scan, healing, sleep and many more. Short as well as long meditation tracks. Take a quick break from your routine with meditation tracks as short as 5 minutes; or recharge yourself thoroughly with meditation tracks lasting over 40 minutes.
- Streaks – The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Last Updated: September 15, 2020